It's been quite a while since I put a photo gallery online here. I've taken several batches of pictures since the last one I put up in 2005, but I'll have to do some work to get them uploaded. The process here is very non-automated.
- London & Wales Trip December 16-23, 2013 I finally used my passport and took a trip to the UK right before Christmas of 2013. I didn't get to do everything I wanted, but it was still a good vacation.
- New Housing Development June 30-August 5, 2005 When I first moved to Centreville in March 2005, there wasn't much of anything across the street from me. Just a few houses a little ways down. That changed the first summer I was there.
- Leaving Da 'Burgh An'at March 21-29, 2005 After 10½ years I finally got out of Pittsburgh. I already blogged about the move itself; here are the pictures I took while I was packing and unpacking.
- Cape Canaveral January 8, 2005 While I was visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Orlando, we popped over to Canaveral to take the tour. They've made some improvements since the last time I was there in 1989, including adding the Astronaut Hall of Fame on the mainland.
- PBB Cleveland Trip 2003 November 22-23, 2003 About 50 of us drove up to Cleveland for the Browns-Steelers game. It was a good time, except for the Browns losing.
- Philmont Trip 1991 July, 1991 Taken with my Kodak 110 catridge camera when my Scout troop went to Philmont in the summer of 1991. I'm not sure on the dates -- I know we started the actual hiking expedition on July 4th (the troop number was 74) and it took 10 days, but I don't remember how long the driving trips out and back were.